Vegan Support Path
The Vegan Support Path was established to help people who are new to the vegan lifestyle and/or are struggling with adapting to the lifestyle.
Through my online course, "The Vegan Journey: A Beginner's Pathway ", it is my desire to help you go from "Mission Impossible" to "Mission Accomplished". To go from overwhelm, self-doubt and uncertainty to clarity, confidence and consistency.
WHY PEOPLE WANT THIS COURSE:
Through these tips/tools, recipes and support, you can benefit from:
- Having more control over what goes into your body and what doesn't go into your body (like hormones, antibiotics, GMOs, etc.)
- Being a healthier, more self-fulfilled person with more energy and vitality
- Being there for your family and their needs as well
- Knowing you are making our world a better place for animals;
- Having a fit environment for yourself and for future generations;
- Enjoying tasty, easy, inexpensive recipes
- Saving yourself from the headaches of wasting your time, energy and money
- Getting personal support to see you through
WHAT PROBLEM WILL THE COURSE SOLVE: Self-Doubt and confusion from overwhelm, wanting to be a healthier you and to live longer, but not knowing where and how to start
Helping people overcome their overwhelm, confusion and self-doubt as a result of:
- Frustrations and obstacles
- Lack of support
WHAT IS THE OUTCOME? Overcoming overwhelm, having more clarity and strengthening your self-confidence in your food choices and being consistent; leading you to a healthier lifestyle so you can enjoy what matters most to you.
With help, and your commitment, together we can:
- begin to transform you into the empowered, committed, healthy vegan you dream about;
- work toward overcoming:
- the stress of starting a new lifestyle – clutter and confusion, overwhelm
- fears of failing and being embarrassed
- doubts that you can keep up the effort - new vegan fatigue
- frustrations in areas such as food buying and preparation
- concerns regarding achieving the appropriate nutritional needs
- obstacles such as eating out and family gatherings, vegan/non-vegan households, etc.
You can build your confidence so you can establish the foundation of your vegan/plant-based eating routine and have the tools to maintain it.
I have been there, and I have experienced the pitfalls and valleys so I understand what people are going through and I know I can help take people from being overcome by overwhelm to more clarity, and having self-confidence in their decision to live a healthier lifestyle.
To learn more about the course and find out how you can enroll today, click Tell Me More!